Terms & Conditions
1. A non refundable booking fee of £150 is payable at the time of booking, on execution of this agreement. The booking fee is credited towards service fees and is not an additional charge. The balance of £800 is to be paid 30 days prior to the wedding date. Cancellation less than 12 weeks before the date of the wedding will require payment in full. All cancellations must be in writing. The cancellation conditions above will apply for postponed weddings if the photographer is not able to re- schedule for the new date and time. The fee for postponed weddings is subject to change.Any additional payments for albums, images on discs and other services are to be made when that order is placed. Prices for orders placed over one year after the date of the wedding may be subject to change. This includes orders that are part of the initial wedding package e.g. the bride and groom’s album.
2. All remaining fees must be paid in full two weks before the day of the wedding.
3. All photographs are edited and processed as per the style and taste of Radek Photography. These images may be adjusted solely at Radek’s discretion. All images will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness etc. Retouching and digital manipulation is available to the Bride and Groom as an option at extra cost.
4. Digital images (min of 400) are supplied in an online to download at 300 dpi, in sRGB colour profile ready for printing.
5. Images vary in subject matter and may include background and filler shots. The style of the wedding photographs will vary from wedding to wedding. Typical coverage involves a photo journalistic approach, with limited involvement of Radek, aiming at candid style of photographs. Due to nature, fluidity and unpredictability of a Wedding Day, Radek will take responsibility for capturing the details, moments and portraits from the day, however, no specific photographs can be guaranteed. Radek does not work off a shot list, which in turn allows him to concentrate on capturing real moments in his style. However, feel free to mention special people or events taking place during the day.
6. Where times of events are shown, these times are approximate as delays can occur. Couples should confirm an approximate schedule of events with Radek who will be flexible in the approach to reasonable overruns and reschedules.
7. In the unlikely event of any complaints, the couple should raise the issue in writing within 21 days from the date of receipt of images.
8. In the unlikely event of total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
9. Copyright of all images taken by Radek remains with him at all times. The license given with the digital images allows the couple to distribute and print the images freely without charge to friends and family for personal purposes only. Commercial use of images is prohibited under this license.
10. You agree to allow Radek to use any of the photographs captured on the day in studio, web site, social networks, portfolio, literature, display areas, exhibitions, completions, advertising or slide shows for Radek’s promotional and commercial purposes. Radek shall seek full permission from Bride and Groom about any publications.
11. In the unlikely event of Radek being unable to attend your wedding due to unforeseen circumstances, Radek reserves the right to appoint another photographer to attend your wedding on his behalf to undertake the wedding photography to his/her best ability in a similar style.
12. A hot meal is very much appreciated and shall be provided during the full day coverage, it will be consumed while the Bride, Groom and their guests are dining.
These terms and conditions are intended to manage the expectations of the couple and me, Radek. They exist in order to avoid any misunderstandings on the day and to resolve any disagreements. I want to be honest and upfront about my terms of service. I don’t believe in deceiving my clients or overselling my coverage. I strongly believe that you should know exactly what you are getting for your hard earned money and I take pleasure in providing unique, quality emotional art. Your wedding is a special day and it should be fun and memorable for all the right reasons. I hope that my photographs will provide a treasured reminder of the romance and beautiful emotion of your special day.